Hello and welcome to the registration area for the 2010 Canada 55+ Games.
You may attend the Games in one of the following ways only:
- Qualified provincial representative in any of the 23 scheduled events.
Please see provincial qualification process.
- An open registrant in one (1) of the one-day open national championships on Thursday, August 26th (see more here).
- A non-participant/companion to a registered participant
You may register in only one of two ways:
- By printing off the official Games application and waiver form, completing it in ink, and following the instructions on the form for submitting your apllication. You can print that form by clicking HERE>>
- By completing the on-line Games application and waiver form and pressing the "submit and print" button on the form to submit the application as well as printing a copy for yourself. You can start that on-line application process by clicking HERE>>
NOTE: The online registration requires the most up-to-date version of Adobe Reader. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
Download the required TEAM ROSTER FORM here>>
- For information about the entertainment packages, please click HERE>>
- For information on the sports and venues, please click HERE>>
- For information on the host region, attractions and accommodations, please click HERE>>
What do I get for my registration fee?
- Assistance upon arrival at the Ottawa airport or the Brockville Train/Bus station
- An exhilarating on-site registration process including an “all access” pass to the Games Athletes’ Village, and a valuable merchant coupon book
- A welcoming meal at your sport’s venue
- A parade of athletes
- The Official Opening Ceremonies complete with superb entertainment
- Internal transportation throughout the Games. See Games transportation protocol.
- The provision and supervision of one or more of the 400 national championship events in which you are registered
- Access to knowledgeable local medical and tourism ambassadors
- Preferential pricing on middle night entertainment options
- Free admission to Canada’s finest celebration of healthy senior active lifestyles – “Active Living Day” @ St. Lawrence Park, Brockville on August 26th
- A closing meal at the athlete’s village
- Medals/ceremonies for all the gold, silver and bronze medallists
- The official closing ceremonies and wrap-up party featuring Freddy Vette and the Flames, and a spectacular fireworks event
- Assistance planning your departure from the region
- Assistance planning alternative/additional visitor experiences in and around the region