PLease check your bus schedule based on where you are accomodated throughout the week of the Games. Staff and volunteers are on hand to assist you at the transportation centre at the St. Lawrence College Athletes' Village. You are responsible to catch your bus on time to make your scheduled sport competitions. Please review the Games transportation protocol below for rules on bus and transportation usage.
PARTICIPANTS MUST SHOW PROPER GAMES ACCREDITATION TO USE BUSES AND SHUTTLE VEHICLES. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!
Brockville Transportation Schedule here>>
Gananoque Transportation Schedule here>>
Smiths Falls Transportation Schedule here>>
- All bus transportation will be school bus only (no coaches).
- Airport pick-up runs to be limited to Ottawa International on August 22, 23 and 24 and return on August 29 and 30.
- Train pick-up is available for Brockville VIA station only.
- Athletes’ Village at SLC will be the site of the transportation office (depot) throughout the week.
- A scheduled bus route will be available in Brockville daily linking accommodations and sport venues.
- Scheduled bus runs will be available daily linking identified Gananoque hotels (including Glen House and Caiger’s) to the Athletes’ Village:
i. One morning run
ii. One afternoon return run
iii. One evening run for entertainment (includes curlers & golfers)
iv. One return run after entertainment
- Scheduled bus run will be available daily linking Smiths Falls hotel to the Athletes’ Village (bowlers) and back for evening entertainment.
- The GOC understands that there may be anomalies and that spouses may need special transportation to get to Smiths Falls, Gananoque or Brockville for their events. In this instance, shuttle cars will be used.
- All return bus transportation to Ottawa International will be at an additional cost to the participant of $25 per person on August 31 and after. Arrangements for other modes of transportation and/or other dates will be the responsibility of the participant. The GOC will provide assistance/information where it can.
- Any transportation needs beyond these areas are to be made at the discretion of the participants, referencing a transportation service provider guide or notice included in the participant kit.